Spice up your kitchen with bright and beautiful shades of red. The kitchen experience will never be the same again. Red is the way to go for a bold kitchen look. The Red Kitchen Decor can truly stimulate the entire place in a beautiful and energetic way.
The number of shades of red that are available to spruce up your red kitchen decor includes bright scarlet to a warm cayenne. Red can easily go in a kitchen. It is a colour that is quite associated with food. It is one of the few colours that can naturally be added to a kitchen. The red can be added boldly or just a splash to lightly spruce up the place.
There are different ways to add red kitchen decor to the cooking environment
- Red Wallpaper – this will add glamour to the kitchen in a loud yet charming way. The colours of the other items in the kitchen play an important role as well.
- Red Cookware – A nice red teapot in a spotless white cupboard cannot go unnoticed. This is a combination of a traditional and a modern outlook.
- Red Counter top – This means serious business. The shine over the top counter top takes the red kitchen decor to a whole new level.
- Red Cabinets – Brown Woodwork in the kitchen can be added to the bold red cabinets to enable a balance. Vanilla white and cherry red combination takes the style to daring heights.
- Red Stove – This speaks for itself. Everything else in the neighborhood silently retreats into the background.
- Red Chequered Kitchen – Cherry red and white tiles can be set off by darker shades to bring out the red even more.
- Red Nook – If you do not want too much red, you can always add a splash to the nooks. This could be the kitchen counter or just the cupboard. A red hand towel hanging in the corner will work just the same.
- Red Appliances – Having small appliances of a nice cinnamon red colour can do the trick as well.
- Red Floors – Red floors can be a lot of fun. In this case, the other colours in the kitchen must be neutral to make the floor stand out.
Make sure the colour and shade you pick are complementary to the other items in the room. It is essential to ensure that the red colour does not darken the environment too much. The shade must also gel with the adjoining rooms. A very large kitchen can be made nice and intimate with a dash of red in it.
Picking the right shade of red is important. If you do not like it, you will need to cover it up with two or three shades of the next choice you make.
A kitchen is more than just a cooking space. It is where a lot of the action takes place. Sunday morning gatherings and entertaining guests happen in the kitchen. A red Kitchen Decor is truly something to show off. Update your kitchen and be the star.